Bring the Natural Beauty of Wood into your Living Space
Enhance your home or building project with Beaver Mountain's Log & Timber Specialty Wood Products.
Beaver Mountain’s Builder Friendly Log & Timber Components
- Kiln Dried White Pine and Red Cedar components are graded for aesthetic appearance and structurally graded per ASTMD 3957 specifications.
- Detailed Pre-Cut Component and Assembly Drawings also including Material Take-off lists with guaranteed quantities (see Promise) and pricing.
- Offering an extensive selection of log and timber sizes, shapes and profiles, custom-milled smooth, rough-sawn, hand-hewn, natural peeled, etc…
- Custom Pre-cutting and Prefabrication by the experienced craftsmen in our shop.
- High quality Log & Timber stock, pattern boards and dimension lumber are sourced from “Top of Grade” mills and suppliers.
- On Time Deliveries, prompt response to customer service and support to assist with building questions, concerns, etc…
- Specializing in “Builder Friendly” Log & Timber construction since 1982, building thousands of custom crafted projects.
Custom Crafted Log & Timber Specialty Wood Products
- Log & Specialty Sidings & Custom Corners
- Log & Timber Railings, Spindles & Posts, etc…
- Log & Timber Stairways
- Log & Timber Fireplace Mantles
- Log & Timber Specialty Window & Door Trim
- Log & Timber Posts, Beams, Ties & Rafters
- Log & Timber Framed Floor and Roof Systems engineered & pre-cut (ready to assemble)
- Specialty Hardware, Lag Screws, Bolts, etc…
- 2″x6″ Tongue & Groove Decking and Roofing
- Premium 1″ and 5/4″ S4S, Rough Sawn, etc…
- And much, much more!
“Our experience with Beaver Mountain Log Homes was above and beyond our expectations. The quality of materials, design, architectural assistance, and precision of cut were all perfect. We have a perfect custom log home that is truly our “Dream House”. We recommend Beaver Mountain with no hesitation!”
Fred and Johanna – Delaware County, NY.
INTERESTED? LET’S CONNECT.
We’d love to chat with you about your project! Schedule an in-person or online meeting and start your journey today. Your professional building consultant will meet one on one with you to review your ideas, needs, budget and timeline.