Builder Friendly Services
Beaver Mountain's Builder Friendly, Labor Saving Building Systems were Developed by Builders for Builders and our Decades of Design & Build Expertise works for you!
Ready-to-Build Building Systems that are pre-engineered, precision pre-cut & numbered, pre-fabricated, custom-crafted and panelized by experienced, skilled craftsman (not mass produced).
- Develop Building Site Specific Architect Sealed, building and energy code compliant, Construction Drawings to meet Permit and Construction Requirements.
- Detailed Pre-Cut Component and Assembly Drawings also including Material Take off lists with guaranteed quantities and pricing.
- Kiln-Dried White Pine and Red Cedar components are graded for aesthetic appearance and structurally graded per ASTMD3957 specifications.
- Our Pre-Cut and Numbered Log Walls are graded to “Wall Log 53”, then Dry Stacked (pre-assembled) for inspection to ensure they meet Beaver Mountain’s strict quality standards and for client/builder viewing.
- The wall logs are inverse stacked on custom protective pallets, other wood components we manufacture are also on custom protective pallets, then covered with lumber wrap. All materials are staged together and stored inside under cover until delivery.
- Beaver Mountain offers an extensive selection of log and timber sizes, shapes and profiles, custom milled smooth, rough-sawn, hand-hewn, natural peeled, etc.
- Our High Quality Log & Timber stock, pattern boards and dimension lumber are sourced from “Top of Grade” mills and suppliers.
- When construction is ready to begin, the trucks will be carefully loaded and tarped for delivery to the building site, to keep your premium materials clean and dry.
- We offer flexible on-time deliveries (when you are ready for the materials) and staggered delivery times.
- Beaver Mountain Log Homes also offers split-load delivery dates ILO all the materials arriving on the same day, and storage inside, undercover for up to 30 days at no extra charge.
- On-Site “Technical Assistance” by an experienced Log Home or Timber Home construction advisor, to coordinate materials and assist with the assembly of the first 2 rows pre-cut wall logs or panelized-framed wall sections (typ. 1 day)
- Prompt response to Customer Service and Support to assist with building questions, concerns, etc.
- Our central location, within driving distance of the Northeast and Mid-Atlantic States building sites, enables Beaver Mountain to provide prompt on-site customer services and technical support, when required.
- Beaver Mountain Log & Cedar Homes is a member of the National Association of Home Builders.
INTERESTED? LET’S CONNECT.
Discuss questions you may have and building ideas for your log or timber home with one of our sincere professional building consultants, we’d love to hear from you.